Minggu, 20 Maret 2011

Saranghaeyo Heren!

Herentia Soegiri, i know her from Facebook. i know her Because of Super Junior. When i decided to be an ELF, i started to add as much aspossible ELF from other city. and by coincidence (but I believe all things happen for a reason). i added her as my friend in facebook, she accepted me, and We started to chat. probably because both like super junior and have other similarities we can finally close to one another.exchange phone numbers and started sms-ing. eventually, we get closer because Heren is the author ff and I am is one of her loyal reader. she often give a super long comments in my fanfiction and so do i, then We started to "ngayal" together in facebook, twitter, or in comment that we had wrote. and it makes us happy. though we never met before, but I already consider her as my best friend.
she's really multi-talented. she's good at drawing, writing. one more that I admire from Heren, she's very easy to close with others, everyone is always concern with her because she was also concern with the other. sometimes I was jealous because many "onnidul" are always worried about her but I knew she deserved it because she's a good friend. but, lately she's had problems with her school. seen from the status on twitter or facebook. I know she has a problem but I don't know how to comfort her. I was a bit difficult to express feelings. I was a bit hard to string words. So I apologize for not being able to be good friends. I'm sorry for not able to accompany you when you need a friend. you already being a good friend for me but i'm sorry, i'm not. but i will try my best.
before i always wondering, "When i can meet with Heren, my friend from this virtual world?" and finally, at ss 3 Singapore I met with Heren! and we also took some photos there hehehe * proof of our meeting
I hope we can meet again for the second time soon. hopefully I can also see indri, el, lui, and christy :)
Heren, teman, sahabat, twin, saya satu ini juga sering update status fb atau twitternya dengan kalimat-kalimat bijak. salah satunya yang paling menyentuh..


dan ini salah satu karyanya

See? she's great right?
and i just want to say, THANKYU ren! for being my my bestfriend and my twin hihihi
see you soon!!
saranghae <3
with love *ceileh*, Esther :))

1 komentar:

  1. To find a true friend, which is always really hard and rare, it's treasure.
    Just found a sweet poem for both of you...
    :)



    For My Friend
    by: Carol Miller

    across the miles
    you touch my life,
    opened my eyes, and
    filled my empty heart-

    strangers, yet friends,
    our spirit reach out,
    always touching, never apart- -

    you in the east,
    me in the west,
    never together,
    never apart- -

    BalasHapus