Kamis, 14 April 2011

UNIQUE Sleeping Habbit

this time, i want to share about my sleeping habbits kekekekeke

my sister, Sela, always said that my sleeping habbit is bad. but, That's not! this is UNIQUE gaeeeys huakakakakaka oohhh whatever you think. i just want to share it. okay, jusr read this carefully hahaha

1. I can sleep every where. In class, car, in sova, in pedicap, in my brother's motorcycle and else.
2. I can sleep every time. I said, "every time."
3. I can sleep in a minute. I just need to close my eyes and start to imagine something. Just a minute after that, i already in my dream world.


4. I can sleep in every condition. When the class so noisy, when my teacher explain something, when i have to do my RSBI test 9 months ago, when we have to following the ceremony
5. I can sleep in every pose. hahaha. i won't explain this.
6. I can do Standing-Sleep.






 7. I always got sleepy when i start to study hahaha

yeah guys, this is me! So, harap maklum ya kawan :))


Salam Damai, E S T H E R PURBA

4 komentar:

  1. aaaaww nopizzaa jadi malu kekekkeke harap maklum ya ;)

    BalasHapus
  2. huekekekke makasi lh preel.. jadi mayuu huaahahaha cuma ini keahlian saya yang bisa kubanggakan *rasane ga patut dibanggakan* hukakaka :">

    BalasHapus